Blowing Bubbles
Therapy Time!
Swimming
Eating Dirt.
Belly Blow!
The "old man" laugh
Monday, June 29, 2009
5 peeks into our life
Posted by Heidi at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow. I've become one of "them". You know, those people who shove pictures in your face and are like "oh, look at billy taking his first steps" or "See Sally Sue feeding herself cheerios" or something else equally as nauseating. Now I have a blog for the singular purpose of posting videos so I don't overwhelm my readers at my other blog. really. Enjoy!!! ;)
Blowing Bubbles
Therapy Time!
Swimming
Eating Dirt.
Belly Blow!
The "old man" laugh
Posted by Heidi at 7:49 PM
1 comments:
how have i not seen these yet??? oh man, they had me crying they are so funny! the eating dirt one is going to be my all time favorite video of summie! and he even wanted to share some with you, how sweet of him. and the old man laugh is priceless. sure makes me miss him a lot!!
Post a Comment