Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow. I've become one of "them". You know, those people who shove pictures in your face and are like "oh, look at billy taking his first steps" or "See Sally Sue feeding herself cheerios" or something else equally as nauseating. Now I have a blog for the singular purpose of posting videos so I don't overwhelm my readers at my other blog. really. Enjoy!!! ;)
2 comments:
I love my video!!!!! of course you put Rufus on it to make me cry. why do these videos make me cry everytime? I guess it is just so hard being away from you guys and seeing all the amazing stuff he's doing! And yes I think he said "katy" or I will tell myself he did. Great job summie!! Thanks for my kisses, love you very much!!!!
watched it again and bawled my eyes out!! still love this video, thanks summie
Post a Comment